Tropicana Atlantic City Casino is currently managing a Rewards Program called Caesars Rewards. It is a way to provide exclusive services and benefits to customers and provide them with a good and exciting experience on every visit.
Customers earn rewards points, tier credits, and exclusive member-specific services. Caesars Rewards is an exclusive Rewards program for all the 50+ Caesars Entertainment properties across the United States including Tropicana Atlantic City.
In this article, we will discuss how the loyalty program at Tropicana Atlantic City works. What are the benefits and features for the members? How to sign up and become a new member? How to log in to an online account and how to recover the account?
Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards
Tropicana Atlantic City is a renowned destination where customers enjoy playing poker games, table games, sportsbooks, slot-based games, etc.
It offers a variety of slot machines including 2000+ slots, one of the largest Caesars Sportsbook in Atlantic City having 180 seats and a 250-square-foot odds board, poker games including three Card Poker, PIE Gow, Let IT Ride Poker, etc, and a variety of table games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Crapes, etc.
Enjoy 2400+ slot-based games through new and classic slots, and high-stakes slots. Apart from gaming, customers can also enjoy the best experience through Tropicana Atlantic City Concert and Theater, Restaurants, Polls, and Nightlife offerings.
If you are a regular customer and frequently visit Tropicana Atlantic City and enjoy the incredible casino experience it offers then you must also check out their loyalty programs.
The Rewards program offered by the Tropicana Atlantic City offers multiple benefits to customers.
This program offers several benefits to customers including discounted hotel rates, invitations to pre-sales, monthly bonus bets, free nights, room upgrade facility, dining, shopping, and entertainment benefits, etc.
Let’s check out the key information and terminology related to Boyd Rewards.
- BetMGM Rewards Program
- Parx Casino My XClub Loyalty Program
- Penn Play Rewards
- Silverton Casino Rewards Club
How Does the Rewards Program at Tropicana Atlantic City Work?
Let’s check out some key features of the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards program.
Members earn tier credits on their casino gaming and other activities. Members will earn tier credits on their gameplay, playing the Caesars Sportsbook through app and retail locations, playing casino gaming, booking hotel rooms, dining at restaurants, and entertainment activities.
Reward Credits are loyalty currency that is used in the Caesars rewards program. Apart from the tier credits, members also earn rewards credits for their gaming activities including casino games, Caesar sportsbook, dining, entertainment, retail purchases, etc.
Members can also redeem their rewards credits for these activities and get discounts. Members can get Bonus Cash in the Sportsbook app or free play in person by redeeming rewards credits.
For more details about the earning and redeeming rewards credits and tier credits please visit https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/earn-and-redeem.
Tier/rewards credits earning criteria:
Members will earn tier credits and rewards credits as per the below criteria.
There are six different levels in the Caesars rewards program. Each tier level unlocks tier-specific exclusive benefits for members. Members can unlock a higher tier level by earning a minimum number of tier credits as mentioned below.
|Caesars Tier Level
|Required Tier Credits
|0 – 4,999
|5,000 – 14,999
|15,000 – 24,999
|25,000 – 74,999
|75,000 – 149,999
Members must earn the required tier credits to achieve a tier level during a 1-year qualification duration.
Tier credit and rewards credits expiry:
Rewards credits do not expire as long as members’ accounts are active and members earn at least one rewards credit during 6 six-month duration. Tier credits have an expiry date and your tier credits balance will reset to zero at the end of the expiry duration.
Tier Credits will be valid for 1 calendar year (January 1 through December 31) and will be counted to calculate your tier score which will ultimately determine your Tier Status.
Your tier credits score will start from zero on 1st January every year.
How to achieve a higher tier status?
There are different activities including slot games, poker, and non-gaming activities that help you to achieve a higher tier status. We are taking an example of slot game spending to give you an idea about the approximate amount you will have to spend to achieve a tier status.
- New members get Gold Tier Status automatically.
- Players need to wager $25,000.00 on slot machines during a 1-year qualifying period if they want to achieve Platinum status in the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards.
- The criterion is earning 1 point for every $5 played on the slot machine, requiring players to reach the 5000-tier credits milestone for Platinum status.
- Players need to wager $75,000.00 on slot machines during a 1-year qualifying period if they want to achieve Diamond status in the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards.
- The criterion is earning 1 point for every $5 played on the slot machine, requiring players to reach the 15,000-tier credits milestone for Diamond status.
- Diamond Plus:
- Players need to wager $1,25,000.00 on slot machines during a 1-year qualifying period if they want to achieve Diamond Plus status in the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards.
- The criterion is earning 1 point for every $5 played on the slot machine, requiring players to reach the 25,000-tier credits milestone for Diamond Plus status.
- Diamond Elite:
- Players need to wager $375,000.00 on slot machines during a 1-year qualifying period if they want to achieve Diamond Elite status in the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards.
- The criterion is earning 1 point for every $5 played on the slot machine, requiring players to reach the 75000-tier credits milestone for Diamond Elite status.
- Seven Stars:
- Players need to wager $7,50,000.00 on slot machines during a 1-year qualifying period if they want to achieve Seven Stars status in the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards.
- The criterion is earning 1 point for every $5 played on the slot machine, requiring players to reach the 1,50,000-tier credits milestone for Seven Stars status.
How to Sign Up and Log into the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards Account?
How to Sign Up for Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards?
Join the Tropicana NJ Rewards Program and get an opportunity to win 100K Reward Credits for new members.
To join, Visit the Caesars Rewards center at Tropicana Atlantic City location and share a valid Photo Identity proof. Customers can also join the Rewards Program through the official website and mobile app.
To Sign Up…
- Visit the official website www.caesars.com/program/.
- Click the Create a new Account link.
- On the next page, fill out the sign-up form by providing all the required information.
- You must enter a valid mobile number, email address, etc, and create a password.
Online Account Activation Process:
If you have already joined the Caesars Rewards program by visiting the physical location then you can activate your online account with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the official website www.caesars.com/program/.
- Click the I have a Caesars Rewards Number link.
- Enter your Caesars Rewards number and other details and create your password.
- Click the Activate Account link.
Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards Login
All existing members can log in to their online account through the online website and mobile app. After login, members can check their tier rewards, tier credit balance, and their current tier status.
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Caesars Rewards login page.
- Enter your username or Caesars rewards number and password.
- Press the Sign In button to instantly access your online account.
How to Reset the password?
In case a member forgets the account password then visit the password reset page, enter your Caesars Rewards number, and submit it. Create a new password with the help of the password reset link you will get in your email.
Caesars Rewards mobile app allows customers to log in to their Tropicana Atlantic City rewards account and check all important information. Customers can also create a new account directly through the mobile app.
Download the app through the below links.
Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards Customer Service
For any type of issue related to your Caesars rewards account, please call to customer service phone number at 800-542-7724 or send an email to [email protected].
|Name of the loyalty program
|Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards
|Tropicana Atlantic City Casino
|Account Access Mode
|Online web and mobile app
|Number of tiers
|Entry level tier
|All eligible Tropicana Atlantic City Casino customers
|To offer rewards and enhanced experience to all customers visiting Tropicana Atlantic City Casino
Frequently asked questions
What is the cost of joining the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards Program?
Joining the rewards program is completely free if customers are fulfilling all the eligibility requirements. There are no costs members have to pay.
How to get a Rewards Card?
Once a member joins the Tropicana Atlantic City Rewards membership, a rewards card is also issued that customers will use every time while playing games, purchasing at retail outlets, dining, or any other activity at Tropicana destination.
To sum up, the Rewards program offered by Tropicana Atlantic City is a way to improve customer experience and provide them with exclusive services and benefits. It helps customers to enjoy a more rewarding experience on their every visit to Tropicana destination in Atlantic City, NJ.
Members earn exclusive benefits including discounts, services, offers, etc. Higher tier status also offers more rewards and benefits.
We have shared all the important information in this article including tier credits, tier status, rewards credits, online account sign-up, login, account activation, and account recovery process.
Please let us know if there is anything that we haven’t shared in this article. You may also share your opinion or questions in the comment section below.